ABOUT THE PROJECT
Data Republic delivers a comprehensive technology suite for data owners to unlock the benefits of data sharing while protecting information security and data privacy.
Data Republic decided to change their logo and brand colours using this opportunity to review, define and lock down a new brand narrative and brand values. From there I worked to explore a multitude of ideas based on different aspects of the narrative to see which direction resonated best with company management.
As the brandmark, colour, font explorations narrowed towards the final outcome, I also began to develop icon and pattern styles to be used in conjunction with the new logo. This additional work provided greater confidence that the final direction would meet the needs of the Product, Marketing and Sales teams.
With the new Brand finalised and approved, I was then tasked to flesh out how it would be implemented across Data Republic's products, their sales and marketing collateral and white papers. This work included
- Designing and creating a brand book, documenting how the brand and related elements should be used.
- Creating full icon libraries.
- Creating presentation and document templates
- Redesigning Data Republic's Senate Platform with the new brand
- Creating a product styleguide documenting all aspects of how the brand should be implemented across platform